Office Coffee ServiceEnjoy coffee that smells like freshly ground heaven.
Perfect Coffee Products
So what makes Imperial’s coffee so special…Great Beans and Convection Roasting! If you like coffee and know your coffee, you understand the importance of quality beans and quality roasting. Not only does Imperial purchase the best Arabica green coffee beans, we roast those beans to the highest quality through convection roasting.
Then Imperial delivers full service to every coffee account. Our normal service schedule allows for our route personnel to visit an account every two weeks. Scheduling however can be modified to fit the needs of the account. When we first arrive at your account we check the equipment to make sure it is brewing properly and that the filtration systems are fully functional. Our service continues by inspecting each bowl for integrity so as to not have a shattered pot during brewing. We then clean the bowls, equipment and counter area. Finally we check the supply of products that are left in the coffee room storage area. Products that have depleted are fully stocked to ensure that they are there when needed. When we leave the coffee station it is completely clean and fully stocked.
At Imperial, we strive to provide the very best in equipment, products and services for our customers. At Imperial, great coffee is just the beginning.
Office Coffee Equipment & Service
- A fully commercial-grade coffee maker will be provided to your location. Need more than one type of maker? We will customize your equipment to fit your needs!
- An appropriate number of bowls will be provided with each piece of equipment. Break a bowl? Let us know and we will replace it for you.
- Periodic adjustment to your equipment may be necessary. Your professional route representative will make any adjustments necessary to insure proper brewing. This may include attention to temperature or water level.
- Imperial Coffee is the only coffee vendor who includes water filters on each coffee maker at no charge to you.
- We serve offices, industrial sites, restaurants, convenience stores, churches, government offices, and schools.
- See some of our standard equipment. Click here.
- See our popular Virtu coffee machine. Click here.
Sivet’s Convection Roasting is The Difference
In 1976, Mike Sivets developed the first convection air roasting system for coffee beans. It was a revolutionary development that has helped to transform certain segments of the coffee industry in the United States. In 2002, Imperial acquired a Sivets Commercial Convection Air Roaster from the Sivet’s Corporation and began roasting our own products. The differences were astonishing. Many of the inherent challenges of the old-style drum roasters which have tendency to burn the tips of the beans thereby producing a bitter after taste were set aside with the introduction of this unit in our production model. Much like the air popcorn popper of the 70’s, hot air passes across the green coffee beans and roasts them evenly and to perfection revealing a wonderful cup of coffee with a great flavor profile every time.
Some of the benefits to this method of roasting include less shrinkage of the bean, production of a meatier, full-bodied flavor profile and a much more rapid production format that frees up labor saving thousands in man hours which we pass along in savings to the customer. This method of roasting provides an evenly colored bean that is visually appealing to the consumer. There is nothing like a well-roasted bean with that great aroma to flood the senses. We’ve gone out of our way to be the only roaster in the eight state region using this method. We feel that it helps set us apart from the competition giving us the advantage of providing the best cup of coffee around! Time for you to taste the difference!